[AgMIP] AgMIP Papers for IPCC Special Reports -- 1.5/2.0C Warming and Land

agmip at lists.agmip.org agmip at lists.agmip.org
Mon May 14 15:38:59 BRT 2018

Dear AgMIP participants,

We are nearing the final literature acceptance deadline for the IPCC Special Report on 1.5/2.0C Warming (SR1.5 -- cutoff = May 15th) and several papers are underway for the IPCC Special Report on Climate Change and Land (SRCCL - submission deadline is October 28th).  Authors for both reports are currently designing and writing their drafts, so it is important to let them know of cutting edge findings early in the process.

SR1.5:
We would like to assemble a document providing the main reference and abstract of each AgMIP-related paper that is oriented toward the SR1.5 report so that we can share it with IPCC Lead Author teams.  Please send me this information (alexander.c.ruane at nasa.gov<mailto:alexander.c.ruane at nasa.gov>) so that I can compile and disseminate this overview of contributions from the AgMIP community.  It is also critical that you indicate whether the paper has been accepted for publication (it need not have been published yet, but there needs to be an official acceptance notice).

SRCCL:
We are also compiling a list of in-progress and accepted papers that the AgMIP community is producing for consideration by IPCC authors for the Special Report on Climate Change and Land (SRCCL).  Please send me a tentative full reference and 3-4 bullet points about these studies so that they the IPCC authors will get an idea what may be coming (literature submission deadline is October 28th, 2018; acceptance deadline is April 7th).

        Thanks for all your contributions!
               -Alex Ruane

Alex Ruane
NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies
AgMIP Science Coordinator
212-678-5640