[AgMIP] Product Manger for the Agrispace

agmip at lists.agmip.org agmip at lists.agmip.org
Mon Jul 16 12:17:43 BRT 2018

Hi I am looking to hire a Product Manager for a company that provides a portal to large data sets around the Agriculture space based in Reading UK for at least 2 day a week.

You must have permission to live and work in the UK.

Please send any applications to steve at brightexecutive.com<mailto:steve at brightexecutive.com>

Best Regards

Steve Brennan
Managing Partner
Tel.0845 250 8640 Ext 22
Mob.07798 908 006
International    +44 121 354 9920    x 222
Direct Dial   +44 121 321 5872

Confidentiality & Privacy

This e-mail may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.  If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.

Bright Executive takes your privacy very seriously and we want to make it clear what data we might collect, how we use it and your rights to control that information. Full details of our data and privacy policies are available on our website at Bright Executive Data & Privacy Policy.<https://brightexecutive.com/privacy-policy/>

If you no longer wish to receive correspondence by e-mail from Bright Executive, then please inform us by e-mailing: mail at brightexecutive.com