[AgMIP] Nominations for the Global Nutrition Report's Independent Expert Group

agmip at lists.agmip.org agmip at lists.agmip.org
Sat Jan 6 18:03:21 BRST 2018

The Global Nutrition Report (GNR) is refreshing its Independent Expert Group (IEG). We are looking to create a dynamic and innovative group who will guide and help draft the content of future GNRs. We need experts from within the nutrition community and also way beyond that. Please take a look at our blog post to see the criteria and process, and nominate yourself, or submit any nominations of others. See posting here: http://bit.ly/2CXkYHB

Experts on climate change, agriculture and food security are most welcome!

In order to ensure the call reaches widely within and beyond the nutrition community, we would be grateful if you could circulate through your networks and twitter feeds. The deadline is 25 January 2017.

Best regards
Jess Fanzo and Corinna Hawkes, co-Chairs of the IEG

Jessica Fanzo, PhD
Bloomberg Distinguished Associate Professor of Global Food and Agriculture Policy and Ethics
Director of the Global Food Ethics and Policy Program
Co-Chair of the Global Nutrition Report @GNReport
Berman Institute of Bioethics, School of Advanced International Studies and Bloomberg School of Public Health
Johns Hopkins University
Deering Hall 203 | 1809 Ashland Ave | Baltimore MD 21205
Tel: +1-410-614-5634 | Mobile: +1-917-834-6268
@jessfanzo