[AgMIP] Food Security Coordinator Position: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

agmip at lists.agmip.org agmip at lists.agmip.org
Mon Jul 24 16:11:46 BRT 2017

Hi All,

Please see below for a job opportunity working on Food Security with NASA A=
pplied Sciences.  Please direct all inquiries to Dr. Wood.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Dear Colleagues,

Please be aware that there is a contractor position open for a Food Securit=
y Coordinator at NASA=92s Goddard Space Flight Center. You can find the job=
 opening here: https://jobs.sciencecareers.org/job/456354/food-security-coo=
rdinator/.

I serve as the Applied Sciences Manager here at NASA=92s Goddard Space Flig=
ht Center. I am also the Goddard lead for the Food Security Office which we=
 are managing in collaboration with the NASA Headquarters Applied Sciences =
Office. The Food Security Coordinator will serve in a full time, contractor=
 position. This person will work directly with the external Food Security C=
onsortium funded by NASA. The NASA Goddard program office will coordinate c=
losely with the consortium to advance the use of earth observation for food=
 security.

Please share this information within your networks!

Thank you,
Danielle
--
Danielle Wood, PhD