[AgMIP] REMINDER : Workshop Registration 'Grasslands sensitivity to climate change' - MADRID May 21st, 2014

agmip at lists.agmip.org agmip at lists.agmip.org
Mon Apr 7 11:38:32 BRT 2014

Dear AgMIP Community,

As a reminder, the registration link to the workshop 'Grasslands sensitivit=
y to climate change' that will be held in Madrid on May 21st 2014 is availa=
ble. Please follow this link to register for attending the workshop :  http=
s://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IJ5VJr-LifikUtfg5CvwCgZrcrVTVNiZBjxv4e9TD0w/vi=
ewform
The main objective of this event will be to discuss the first results of se=
nsitivity analysis for Grasslands that we have launched in collaboration wi=
th C3MP (coordinated climate-crop modeling project,  www.agmip.org/c3mp<htt=
p://www.agmip.org/c3mp>). It tests the sensitivity of Grasslands to climate=
 drivers (T, P, CO2) with models that have already been tested/calibrated f=
or specific sites.

In addition, please note that this workshop is a side-event. It follows the=
 conference on Livestock, Climate Change and Food Security (May 19th - 20th=
 ), and precedes the 3rd Annual Meeting of the European Project <http://ani=
malchange.wordpress.com/animalchange-meeting/> AnimalChange<http://www.anim=
alchange.eu/> (May 22nd & 23rd ; restricted to members of the AnimalChange =
project). Please find below the announcement for the conference. Registrati=
on links and additional information are available by following : http://ani=
malchange.wordpress.com/.
________________________________

Livestock, Climate Change & Food Security Conference

19 & 20 May 2014, Madrid

The international conference on Livestock, Climate Change and Food Security=
 will be held at Hotel Miguel Angel<http://www.hotelmiguelangel.com/index.p=
hp/en/our-hotel> centrally located in Madrid on the 19th & 20th of May 2014.
We are pleased to announce you that the registration & abstract submission =
links to the Livestock, Climate Change and Food Security Conference are ope=
rational and the website has been published. You can now find additional in=
formation on the conference as well as registration and abstract submission=
 modalities and links at the following conference website: http://animalcha=
nge.wordpress.com. The information provided is sometimes preliminary, but p=
lease visit regularly as it will be constantly updated until final arrangem=
ents are established.

Don't hesitate to share this link with all your potentially interested coll=
eagues.

Looking forward to seeing you in Madrid,

Irina Carpusca, PhD
Project Manager
irina.carpusca at paris.inra.fr<mailto:marie.de-premesnil at paris.inra.fr>

*: 33 (0)1 76 21 61 93
INRA Transfert
3 rue de Pondich=E9ry
75015 Paris - France

Kind regards,
Jean-Fran=E7ois Soussana & Fiona Ehrhardt
Grasslands & Livestock Group