[AgMIP] DSSAT Open Forum at ASA-CSSA-SSSA in Tampa, FL

agmip at lists.agmip.org agmip at lists.agmip.org
Fri Oct 25 18:20:44 BRST 2013

If you are attending the ASA-CSSA-SSSA meetings in Tampa in two weeks, please consider attending  the :

Seventeenth Open Forum on Crop Modeling and Decision Support Systems
Sponsored by the DSSAT Foundation

ASA-CSSA-SSSA 2013 Annual Meetings, Tampa, Florida, USA
Date/time:  Mon., 4 Nov. 2013, 7:30-9:00 PM    Location:  Tampa Convention Center, Room 21

This is a great opportunity to meet colleagues outside of the regular meetings and discuss crop modeling activities. If you have specific agenda items or would like to see the draft agenda, please contact me (address the message to me, not the entire list) or Gerrit Hoogenboom.

Best regards (& apologies for cross-postings),
Jeff White

Jeffrey W. White
Plant Physiologist
ALARC USDA ARS