[AgMIP] C3MP Extended to August 15th

agmip at lists.agmip.org agmip at lists.agmip.org
Thu Jun 27 14:33:41 BRT 2013

Dear All,

The AgMIP Coordinated Climate-Crop Modeling Project (C3MP) is pleased to
announce that we have extended the deadline for results submission to
August 15th, 2013.  We invite you again to join in our efforts to better
understand how crops respond to carbon dioxide, temperature, and
precipitation changes around the world by running a set of sensitivity
tests at your crop model locations.  [For more information on C3MP,
including a registration form, protocols, and templates, please visit
www.agmip.org/c3mp].

To date we have 143 registrants from 40 countries, indicating interest in
more than a dozen crops and 10+ crop models.  Dozens of results have
already come in including maize, wheat, rice, soybean, peanut, sorghum,
millet, barley, and grapevine, and each new result increases our ability to
understand important crop responses.  We have also already utilized the
C3MP network of participants to connect researchers sharing similar
interests and build new collaborations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about C3MP
or how to get started.  We hope to work with you in the months ahead!

       All the best,
             -Alex Ruane, Sonali McDermid, and Cynthia Rosenzweig
            (the C3MP Coordination Team)

ps - please distribute this among your colleagues and post on other
list-serves as appropriate