[AgMIP] Postdoc opening

agmip at lists.agmip.org agmip at lists.agmip.org
Tue Jan 22 14:53:41 BRST 2013

Dear AgMIP colleagues and friends,

We are looking for a postdoc to help with some field projects and data anal=
ysis, =

mostly related to our USDA corn systems coordinated agricultural project (s=
ee =

http://sustainablecorn.org ).  Since there is some overlap with various asp=
ects of =

AgMIP, we thought perhaps some current AgMIP students or others might be =

interested.  Please see the attached announcement for details.

If you know of any potential candidates we would be grateful if you could p=
ass this =

announcement along to them. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you ha=
ve any =

questions.

Thanks
Ray Arritt

-- =

  Raymond W. Arritt                       tel       +1-424-242-0329
  Professor                               tel (local only) 294-9870
  Department of Agronomy                  fax:      +1-515-294-3163
  Iowa State University,  3009 Agronomy Hall,  Ames, Iowa 50011 USA
     "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." -- Wayne Gretzky