[AgMIP] Re: Professor Herman van Keulen - obituary

agmip at lists.agmip.org agmip at lists.agmip.org
Fri Dec 20 13:52:21 BRST 2013

Dear all,

I was working in Israel when Herman came to do his thesis work there =

(building the arid crop model, that added water stress to a herbage =

growth model). That was a long time ago, but I still have very enjoyable =

memories of the time we spent together. He was always enthousiastic and =

a pleasure to spend time with.

Daniel Wallach

Le 20/12/2013 11:52, John Roy Porter a =E9crit :