[AgMIP] Posters at the AgMIP Global Workshop; Oct 10-12 in Rome

agmip at lists.agmip.org agmip at lists.agmip.org
Fri Aug 24 17:40:33 BRT 2012

Hello all,

We have been pleased with the high levels of interest for the Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project's 3rd Global Workshop, which will be held at the UN Food and Agriculutre Organization in Rome this October 10th-12th (please see the attached flier for details).

The Global Workshop is oriented around breakout groups designed to address current challenges in agriculutral impacts assessment and to advance plans for AgMIP over the coming year.  We have been pleased to see some very interesting research coming from the AgMIP community in recent months, and invite participants to bring a poster presenting your recent work.  We anticipate a very interesting set of poster sessions blending the climate, crop modeling, economics, and information technology components of AgMIP -- including posters of the recently launched AgMIP regional research teams in sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.  Please send your title and abstract to me (alexander.c.ruane at nasa.gov) by October 1st so that we can prepare a poster session guide for participants.

We hope to see you in October!

            Best regards,
               -Alex

--