[AgMIP] Global Workshop registration closing September 26th

agmip at lists.agmip.org agmip at lists.agmip.org
Mon Sep 19 15:06:28 BRT 2011

Dear all,

We have been very pleased with the AgMIP Community's interest in the AgMIP
Global Workshop this October 13-15th in San Antonio, Texas.  At this point
we have more than 90 confirmed participants across a range of disciplines
and world regions.  To keep the workshop within our budget and space
limitations, we will be closing online registration on September 26th, 2011
(one week from today).

If you have not yet registered for the AgMIP Global Workshop and are
planning on attending, please do so at www.agmip.org/events.  On that page
you can also find information on the workshop logistics.  We will also be
posting a draft agenda and a list of the registered participants soon, so
check back for further updates.

Please contact Dr. Carolyn Mutter (czm2001 at columbia.edu), the AgMIP
International Coordinator,  with any questions or requests for
clarification.

    Best regards,
            -Alex

ps - We will shortly shift to a participants-only list for further
announcements pertaining to this workshop so as not to clog everybody else's
e-mail inboxes.
-- =

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Dr. Alex C. Ruane
AgMIP Research Coordinator and Climate Team Lead
Research Physical Scientist, Climate Impacts Group, NASA GISS
Adjunct Associate Research Scientist, Columbia CCSR
2880 Broadway
New York, NY 10025
+001 212-678-5640
alexander.c.ruane at nasa.gov